***Please note that books sent outside the United Kingdom may be subject to taxes and charges on delivery, over which the Trust has no control. Payment of any such taxes and charges are the responsibility of the recipient.***
Please follow these steps in order to purchase a book from our shop.
- All books can be located in our online shop.
- Select your books with the ˜Add to Basket” function and submit.
- You can then continue browsing our website or view your basket by hovering over the ‘basket icon’ in the navigation.
- Fill out the form with your details, check order and click on the ‘place order’ button to proceed.
- Your order will be processed, post and packing added and an invoice sent to you for payment.
You can also order directly from John Jackson FRPSL, who is in charge of book distribution at:
John Jackson, 17 Cambridge Avenue, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 0AA
Telephone: 01664 568956
Payment can be made by cheque drawn in sterling on a British Bank and made payable to:
Stuart Rossiter Trust
If you would like to pay by any other method, please contact John Jackson in the first instance.